Eric Boeing, Bankruptcy Attorney
Eric Boeing is a transplant to the Bay Area after spending the previous decades living throughout the world and pursuing academia. He began practicing bankruptcy law because he was determined to use the law to help ordinary people.
He loves the work that he does because the Bankruptcy Court is the one place where people can turn for fast, real, and relative inexpensive relief, with full force of law.
By the time most clients come around to the idea of filing a bankruptcy case, they’ve already been through a lot. They’ve lost their jobs. They’ve been threatened with foreclosure, repossession, lawsuits, and wage garnishment. They’ve cashed out their retirement accounts and paid thousands of dollars to useless debt consolidators. They’ve been strung along by the banks in the loan modification process.
Eric Boeing can help you determine if filing a bankruptcy case is right for you, and if so what chapter. He prepares and files your petition documents, and represents you at your Meeting of Creditors. He helps you respond to any issues raised by the Trustee or your creditors, and helps you see your case through to its conclusion. As your advocate, it is his job to help you get the greatest benefit possible out of your bankruptcy case.
Bankruptcy laws exist to keep you from losing everything. Don’t hesitate to call Eric Boeing today. All those people telling you that you shouldn’t file? Those are your creditors. Don’t listen to them.
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Fair Debt Collection and Fair Credit Reporting Matters
- Student Loan Issues
- 1996 – Bachelor of Arts, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- 2006 – Juris Doctor, University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- 2009 – Founded Boeing Law Offices
- Member, State Bar of California, 2006 – Present
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, 2009 – Present
- Member, National Association of Consumer Advocates, 2009 – Present